Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Son !!! :-)

Before he cries... he tries... !!!
(Just trying to borrow a sentence from my friend.. ) :-)

Annual exams... trying times...and I wonder what all must be going through that little mind during that little time... He actually tells me that he gets nervous for the first 10 minutes and then he tells his mind to cool down and relax ... ( his exact words) ....and I don't have a heart to tell him that this is just the beginning in this big bad world :-)

All the best Ajju !!!

4 comments:

How do we know said...

i LOVE the recollection da! Sweet of you to remember this long after I've forgotten.

All the Best to Ajju and give him lots of my love! Miss his infectious smile and his hajaar energy.

btw, my son also does not eat at all. Any suggestions?

Maddening Silences said...

Hey Nidhi...thanks for the wishes.. its more like i am studying as i have keep competing with other mothers all the time :-)

btw.. regarding eating... give him some time.. and just keep feeding him what he wants... may be i will write u a detailed mail with all my dumb recipes for toddlers :-)

How r u otherwise...
TC

Indeevar Varma said...

Hi Yamini,

Good thoughts and literature...am from Bangalore my name is Indeevar, HR Industry ....

Is ur full name P G Yamini

Umasree said...

Ajus, the little fellow in our home, still remember the way he quivered when he felt the first human touch in his life when he was born..Lucky me for it was me who saw him cuddle like a little rat when i touched his toe just few minutes after he was born...