Friday, November 21, 2008

Connecting my various blog posts

" He comes to her unexpectedly…. Like the ray of a hidden light….that can hit her suddenly…at any moment…!"
Its just a line from the Ayn Rand authored book - "Atlas Shrugged" , while referring to the characters -Dagny Taggort & Francisco d'Anconia...

I guess I can relate to that....connect it to quite a few of my earlier blog posts & it just goes on to strengthen the belief in something that I always felt........"Just let it go… It shall come back if its any true.. If it doesn’t.. then it never was …."

4 comments:

How do we know said...

Darling... invest in what you do have... magic does not last forever.. its fleeting... :-)

Manish Raj said...

It will...wait..don't create a wall around you..

Maddening Silences said...

So Manish, was that comment for my post or for the comment above... ?

Manish Raj said...

I know HDWK very well..or at least I think so.

But my comment was for your post...very much..