Saturday, June 14, 2008

Completely Wired !!!

Why do I feel lost at times? and I wonder whats consuming my thoughts? In fact as I was mentioning to a friend yesterday, at times, I do feel empty inside. It's as if I am trying to gain access or reach out somewhere and grab all that I want.. something that's being ever elusive...may be I got it all wrong....Of course, I am capable of being stupid at times...

Anyways...right now, the numerous thoughts that run through my mind are like different wires flowing out of my life...may be I am just entangled somewhere amidst them...

2 comments:

How do we know said...

u look gud in that pic Tam, as usual.

And dont worry abt the entangled wires. They have a way of sorting themselves out.

Maddening Silences said...

I bet on that N...I know they will sort themselves out ...unless we keep complicating it with new wires..:)

thanks for that..hows u and kiddo? wish v could meet up sometime...pls come down na...