Saturday, November 1, 2008

Manam Virumbudhe!!!

Here we go with another translation !!! As I listened to this song today from a Tamil Movie made Some time ago ....Manam Virumbudhe from Nerukku Ner..., the thought of translating it started bugging me :) and again I hope it makes some kind of sense ...
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=AJRdgfH_EDs
_______________________________________________________

My heart likes you, so much
That my eyes fight back the sleep
Your thoughts spread calm inside,
As your face resides in that heart that’s deep
Oh dear! I seem to be loosing myself
And I don’t even seem to know your identity!

As you gave me that glance
And your face bloomed with a beautiful smile
It’s like a lightening bolt that hit me
Even as I struggled to come out of that
I wonder who pasted your beautiful face
Right across my heart
It’s like a storm that’s passing through my life
Just feel my heart beat to know what I am going through
My heart seems to be longing for you……

I was never drenched by the pouring rains
I never melted with the blazing sun
I had become a rock weathering through the life
But like a tiny wild flower that blooms
On the rocky patch of mighty mountains
This stupid love seems to have come alive
I wonder what the destiny holds in store
As I didn’t know till now, that hearts are made only to love…!

No comments: