Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Breaking the silence !!!

I know.. its been a while now, since I updated my blog...I guess I was sort of using the silence as a refuge, away from the prying minds, making sure that neither the multiple battles that I was fighting nor the stupid emotions, will get reflected through the words that get poured out into this space if I venture into this world in those small vulnerable moments :).... Yep.. you are right.. am a Scorpio.. never one to expose my weaker moments and definitely not in haste :)

So, putting those things aside( as they don't appeal to me any more), I've got to admit that, off-late I have been thinking and noting the importance of having your own network ( Hmmm, I know it's a sort of HR sounding word and I might not exactly mean it here)...not the kind where you think about knowing people in places( read - high places).... but genuine people who know and relate to you as you are.... people whom you get to know over the years...who might step in to pull you out of awkward situations or help you with tit bits of information or advice or lend you a shoulder to cry on or use you as a sounding board / vice versa or at least to pass you on to their own networks... But then, even this would happen only if you feel a certain level of connect with the concerned person, a level of comfort that will help you overcome the bridges...At times, these people become a wide variety of friendly sparks in our lives... sparks that would help bring a smile onto our lips even during the most trying periods.

As I think of it, I guess it makes me glad to think about everyone who touched my life, in some way or the other. Some who came in for a reason, some who came in for a season, some who are there forever... am thankful to all of you...you continue to be a spark in my life...!!!

No comments: