Friday, June 26, 2009

From Mumbai...!!!

As we stand almost close to end of June, I am taken aback by the fact that I haven't come this way since March...indeed a long time of silence to surmount the sporadic changes....as I was reluctant to login to this url though I had the necessary resources ( read as time and connectivity)....... and this time around, I write from Mumbai......so the life changing decisions that I was talking about in my previous post seems to have been completely over and done with .. and am slowly trying to crawl back into my blog....

Leaving Bangalore was probably one of the toughest things I have ever done.... and would probably rate as my biggest dare.... if I were to venture into " Who Dares Wins" ;)

Through out the course of last 2 months... I felt like a tree that is being uprooted from its place... and believe me...I was always fighting against the tree felling that seems to have become a fashion off late in Bangalore...but then the only difference between me and an actual tree in Lalbagh was that I was gettting replanted somewhere else altogether... As almost 20 days have gone by, I have got to admit that the breeze on the 9th floor and the Mumbai monsoons are trying to help me by providing the necessary air and water to slowly survive this replantation drive...... but then its a painful process and I would never recommend this to the weak hearted...

So now, I go back to completing the pending tasks in the " Who Dares Wins" .. you know.. something like, settling the home front... writing all the pending notes for my son... sorting the school bus issues...trying to find him some friends and thus in turn some smiles on to his face... ( on yeah, I need to mention that he is like a Juvenile tree that got replanted too)... and will write again soon...

4 comments:

Nebu said...

nice to see a post finally...

Unknown said...

hey yams, how come Mumbai...hav u re-located... whatz happening ya....

Manish Raj said...

Hey MS

How are you ? You are in Mumbai now ?

Well it is good place. After some time you will start loving it.

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd like to congratulate you for such a great made site!
thought this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/basketball-party-supplies.html]basketball Party Supplies[/url].