Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sanjay !

Its now a month and I still cant believe it. Though I know it can never bring back our dear friend Sanjay - felt like leaving a small homage as a respect to the person I knew as one of the closest friends krishnan had ever had.

The ever smiling Sanjay passed on so very suddenly.....but he will remain in our hearts forever. His energy, enthu, sense of humour, his caring ways for his family will continue to inspire me. To this day, every night before I sleep, I think of Vijaya, his grieving wife and I cry. I don't know what to talk to her, how to help her out in these trying times. I wonder if there is anyway that I can erase her pain, and I feel helpless.


Sanjay - I really hope you are resting in peace.....looking down from above and taking care of your family and friends... we are going to miss you forever.... always !!!

No comments: