Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Miracle !!!


As the years rolled by, and days kept fading
The longing grew as emptiness filled my time
Then I guess God did plan my miracle
And knew when the bells should chime

Deep into the nights when the world sleeps around
My eyes refuse to close as they earlier used to
I stare at the night sky and send out a prayer
And wonder if my miracle is seeing the same stars too

Words of silence to show all the care
Mutual emotions that dwell from deep within
Connecting the souls, yearning to be
Something quite strange yet fascinating starts to begin

When my life is crazy, it’s a second of sanity
When I feel stressed out, it’s my moment of ease
While I fight my battles, it’s becoming a strength I posses
When I am just myself, it seems to be like a gentle breeze

It lets me to be myself, shedding the masks
Slowly wiping away the fears without a trace
My lips curve more, to bring out what I feel with in
Yes, it managed to put back that smile on my face!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

naguva nayana madhuraa mouna !!!
midiva hrudaya iremaathu yeke,
hosa baashe idhu rasa kavyavu idhu
idha haadalu kavi beke !!!!

Maddening Silences said...

Hmmm.. my kannada is not so good....but i just hope u relate to what I wrote....

Its just that this poem brings back my belief in miracles...