Saturday, December 27, 2008

Restless Scorpio !!!

Hmmm... I seem to be a going through a lazy weekend....for a change.. nothing seems to be driving me..u know, some thing like, there s no mad rush to do anything... I woke up late, watched some dumb movie ( RNBDJ) till it reached the half time and I could no longer take it, tried getting things around the house in order ( I did try.. not sure how far I succeeded)... waited for some friends.. who never turned up..listened to some songs... read my book for a while..... loaded a few stupid snaps on to FB.. checked.. rechecked.. and double checked all my mail boxes to see if any new mail has arrived.. called up to speak to my son as I was missing him ( he is out roaming with my sisters, mom & his cousins in Kancheepuram) ...ate some fruits for lunch (breakfast was bread) ....called and bugged my husband to come home early from work.... tried working on some very complex Excel sheets ........and again went back to reading my book.... Uff..but nothing seems to be working...theres this restlessness that's there ... The Scorpio in me never liked being alone...!!!

2 comments:

Manish Raj said...

It's strange; the scorpio in me likes being alone..anyways..

Take a few days leave, go out somewhere..may be an evening dinner at your favorite restaurant if not anything else..you'll feel better..

Maddening Silences said...

Hey Manish... I did that..took a small break and just back :)

It was more like, I dont like being alone when I am restless...need someone around :)