Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Two Men In My Life !!!

Things kept me busy... life became so hectic that I could not even check out my blog for a while now ... though its almost 18 days since a brand new year has started, I owe myself to wish each & everyone of you a happy, peacefilled & blessed new year...!!!

I should say the year started great...After a long time (read it as many years)... Krishnan & me had time for ourselves.. as Ajay had been to my mom's place for the christmas vacation... again after a long time, we decided to leave behind house parties and ventured out into an actual New Year bash......Though I felt a little out of place for sometime initially, I quickly made friends with a gang of gals... and what a time we had... cheering, wishing, singing along, and above all dancing away late into the night...when we finally exited from the party at about 1.30 in the night, I had a good feeling in my heart that its going to be one Kicking new year...oh yeah, I actually managed to turn around and literally kick one guy who was trying to act smart with us.... :)
The next day - 1st Jan 09, we drove down to chennai to be with Ajju, mom, sisters & their families... and the next 3 days were like a whirlwind tour ... complete with visits to relatives, beaches, parks, temples, restaurants, shopping... ufff , but had great fun :)

The two weekends that have just passed in Jan 09, have been 2 milestones on the personal front. While Krishu celebrated his 40th Bday on 4th Jan, Ajju celebrated his 10th Bday on 11th Jan... :)... while I sit back and think, I can only think about how much these guys mean to me in my life...In their own special ways, they have made a such a positive difference !!! They have been there for me and helped me in every possible way to be myself !!! Thank you Krishu & Thank you Ajju...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and your family be blessed...

How do we know said...

Congratulations!! On both the birthdays and a kicking new year!