Friday, April 26, 2013

Dissolving Fire...

All it takes is a little drop of emotion
           Waves of tears  flow down my eyes
The love inside is now an unsettling fire
          While it burns me out in this fading light
In the depths of the my heart's core
          More regrets seem to float up fiercely
Surrounded by people, sucked into the chaos
          Yet deep inside silence of death prevails
As you draw out the life from my soul
         I am left holding on to lifeless numb feelings
Erase all the moments of togetherness
          Take away my memories and love
But, as I seem to dissolve inside out
          Will you look back once and prove me wrong?

            

1 comment:

How do we know said...

my feelings exactly.. except that i dont have the half hope of the last line...