Friday, December 7, 2007

All About You

I keep thinking about you,
I am not sure if I am right
You are always in my dreams,
Even when I try to sleep at night

All I remember is only your words
With your caring little touch
As I think of your arms around me
I long for you so much

Always to be with you,
Never wanting you to go
Wish I had told you,
Just how I feel for you so

All that we got to speak,
The memories that got set
It can only be genuine
Never refusing the fact

The joy of our wishes,
The smile on my face
Reassuring that no one ever
Can take up your place

I just wish this dream will go on forever
As my thoughts get caught up in a spin
And my heart was starting to wander
As I am sure I shall never feel this way again

I tried to absorb all that’s new
The slow happening of romance
As for not loving you,
Did I ever really have a chance?


I have given you my love
Just store it in your heart
No matter what happens
I will never try to depart

Even if you loose me along the way
For you, I will always care
Like how you are there in mine, inside your heart,
I will always be there.

No comments: