Friday, December 7, 2007

Father Dear !

That day broke as usual,
Nothing appeared to be casual,
But, it was the awful day in my life,
Which had the power to tear me like a knife,
It took away my dearest person along with it,
Never giving me a chance to see again the person so closely knit,
He was the best alternate I ever found,
The day I lost him, my tears knew no bound,
At home he was my very good teacher,
In times of need he was also my preacher,
His company used to make us laugh with roar,
Being with him, I never felt it bore,
For knowledge, he was like an institute,
For him, there will never be a better substitute,
He’s filled in my mind soul and heart,
And from there I know, he will never try to depart,
To tell about him, there’s lots & lots more,
He’s simply the person, I still adore
I never felt him bad,
As he me greatest love as DAD

No comments: