Sunday, December 9, 2007

Dreaming About You...!

My Life seems to be beautiful
And the world glows bright & nice
I chanced upon to look around
Oh! Can you feel the happiness in my eyes?

The breeze seemed to caress me
With the lovely scent of a distant you
The chirping sounds of birds that flew
Dear! It does echo like your voice I knew

The complex colors of the faraway skies
Sweetly reminds me of all your lies
Your reaching out presence across the miles
Indeed gives me lots of smiles

The rise & fall of waves in the sea
The twinkling stars & the moon that peeps
All that's beautiful, every new dawn brings
I end up finding you in all these things

I wish this dream would go on forever
Only such illusions can be so nice
And if I can see you only through these dreams
Then, forever in sleep, I shall close my eyes....

No comments: