Friday, December 7, 2007

If Only You Knew !!!

In my dreams, When I see you for a while,
I just don’t know why, but I seem to smile.

The little thoughts of you that I do recollect
Will always linger even if not sensibly correct.

It fails me why I keep thinking of you...
When I know none of our dreams will ever come true!

Oh dear God! Why do I keep saying 'our'?
When it’s purely mine, every minute & every hour.

You would in no way think, whatsoever,
What I feel & what am I going through- never!!

For all I know is that, your caring words, just seem to chase me...
What do they try & convey me I should only wait and see....

As you would never come and tell me in open--
But just excite me and let my feelings deepen;

But what can I say when at times you choose to walk away?
As that seems to be taking out my life half way

What’s happening with me, if only I knew.....
That I can never stop loving you, if only you knew.........

No comments: