Friday, December 7, 2007

My Window To The World !!!

You were my window to the world
And you meant the world to me!!!

I turned to you in happiness & hurt
And always thought, you will be there for me

You were in the simple words which flashed onto my face
And also the sweet feelings which still roam in my mind

The love you taught me always made my heart swell
You are filled in my thoughts, which refuse to stay still

I turn back the pages and look through the memory space
Every little detail that got stored in its special place

I laugh at all the small things we managed to share
The wonderful gestures that reflected the care

I look back in wonder at the bonds that grew
Is it even possible that one can actually withdrew

I remember the hurt & anguish you caused me
I remember the love that hid all your faults by blinding me

Why you left me, I don’t really have a clue
As I try to bring back the time that just seems to have flew

Oceans have become the waves in my tears
And desert storms raise in my heart filled with fears

How do I tell you, the way its being for me
I just cant stop thinking of you, but may be you never loved me

No comments: