Friday, December 7, 2007

YOU

Amidst the unfriendly hours of life,
Oh God! Get me a hand to share
Lost in all the tingles of heart,
I just am present no where
Alone was I left to dwell to make
a hell out of my life,
There was no light for me,
As darkness grew as fog around,
But then, in that dazzling solid night,
And when I could see only fading light,
There came the change, which I always wished for,
May be too early as I still had a long way to go,
But you brought sunshine along with,
And I found no way to refuse,
So now my dear, get me to you and never leave me again,
Take me to your heart my dearest and I’ll never leave from there
Near me be you all the while
And make me feel your presence everywhere,
Make me helpless in being grateful to you,
Fill me with your thoughts dear,
And be mine always,
As I always wished my lover to be.

No comments: