Friday, December 7, 2007

I Know It Hurts

If the hurt you feel can be explained
The words would flow through my pen
As deep in my heart I realize that
Women too, can badly hurt men

If the hurt you feel can be expressed
I see that flash through your eyes
I can’t help but wonder, does she
Even remember all those emotional ties?

If the hurt you feel can be seen
I see that as a dream that just flew away
I know her memories will haunt you forever
But, into your past, just let her fade away

If the hurt you feel can be felt
I can trace it to your broken heart
Others can only touch & mend
But only time can ofcourse heal the hurt

If the hurt you feel can be told
It still would not capture the sorrow
May be you never really knew her love
But there would always be a better tomorrow

If the hurt you feel can be cleared
We’d do anything to help reduce the pain
I know your heart aches for her still
But, someday, you will find another love again!!!

No comments: