Friday, December 7, 2007

For my Dreamy Eyes

Can you see my eyes? What do they say?

All that love I have stored in my heart for you
All that thoughts that get me carried away
All that wonderful feelings that got created………..
All that volumes of love that reflects from your eyes
All that happiness that comes when I see you smile
All that tingles in my heart that twinkles through them…………
All that trust that pledged my life with you
All that sweet dreams that became true
All that secrets that got shared
All that pillow talks that was priceless………
All that care that asks you to be with me
All that precious moments we are with each other
All that hopes that keeps us together…………

Dreamy eyes,
If you were to see all that in my eyes…..
You would know for sure how much I love you………..

No comments: