Friday, December 7, 2007

Awaiting To See You ……

I close my eyes, yet sleep eludes me
As this lovely feeling spreads inside
Touching the heart and searching my soul
From my toes to straight into my mind

I hope & try to shun this feeling
Though I am not sure, If I should even try
This must be the best thing I ever felt
As tears of happiness makes me cry

I always gathered my little minutes in life
To share few treasured moments with you
As you take me through ups & downs of love
At times I am lost, wondering what to do

You upset me and leave me to suffer alone
Yet a single word from you brings life back into me
How do you hold this power from afar?
Is it because female hearts are like depths of sea

Some time in my life, I would like to see you,
No matter what happens, that’s what I want to do
You already made a difference in my life,
And all I would want to say is“ Thank you”

No comments: