Friday, December 7, 2007

HOW CAN I ???

Once you offered your heart to me
Which I refused without any thought
Then, you withdrew yourself into your shell
Silently made my life a hell
I longed to see you , communicating hundreds of silent words
Tears welling in my eyes, cursing the fate that pulled us apart
Whenever I saw you, my heart skipped a beat
And you were certainly not aware of my this plight
Were my eyes that expressionless as such?
Or did your heart loose its sense of touch?
But, I could feel the sadness in your eyes
Tearing your heart like a knife
Through all the times together
And when we parted ways in life
Assuring me that it was not a one sided romance
And there will always be another chance
Time may pass and years may glide by
When you cannot forget me, How can I???

1 comment:

Alex said...

did you write that?

wow. that hits the nail on the head for what i'm feeling... maybe the situation you're talking about is a bit different... but the emotions are all there.

even if you didn't write it. thank you posting it.

my blog:www.stopconfusing.us
myspace:www.myspace.com/szwety