Maddening Silences

...the time when I float between what I am ... & what I want to be... at times, these silences... are like a bridge...connecting my two worlds.. at times...they become my refuge... when I dont want to be present anywhere...

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ripple !!!

My life was still
You came as a ripple
Stirred my emotions
Made me float in clouds

I dont want to care
If world screams at me
For letting you to disturb me
For you are giving me happinnnes
& making my life beautiful

I just hope its not a storm in coming
As I have neither the strength nor courage
Either to swim acrossOr to succumb...
Posted by Maddening Silences at 11:52 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Happy Days @ IIM Calcutta
  • Times Women's Drive - Mumbai to Goa - With Priya & Geeta
  • Living in Mumbai !
  • Connecting my various blog posts
  • Men are from Mars !!!
  • Have you ?
  • The incredible Andaman Islands !!!
  • There is no love !
  • What's there to talk about love...
  • Make Peace With Your Soul at Spiti !

Blogs I follow !!!

  • ki-jaana-main-kaun
    Letter to Gen Z
    1 day ago
  • Who's Me?
    How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?
    6 days ago
  • Umasree Raghunath
    Websites Important in Today's AI's World - Important with College Degrees
    6 months ago
  • India: Thoughts from an ordinary guy
    No Paperwork Payday Loans - Instant Financial Loans at Your Disposal
    13 years ago
  • Jay's Poetry Palace
    15 years ago
  • Just lose it
    Lord Ganesha Again
    17 years ago
  • Thoughtograph
  • Musings of a Muser
  • Mavi's thoughts
  • A Basket of Fallen Leaves
  • Salary Man Tale
  • 11111111111111111111111/10:26
  • I, Me, Myself
  • 11111111111111111111111/10:26

Maddening Silences

Maddening Silences

Blog Archive

  • ►  2023 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2020 (7)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2019 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2017 (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2016 (12)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2015 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2013 (7)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2012 (12)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (14)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (31)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2007 (49)
    • ▼  December (49)
      • Painless World !!!
      • Confused People; Complex Feelings
      • Have I ever told you???
      • No Regrets!!!
      • What took you so long?????
      • Token of Friendship!!!
      • Picking up the pieces...
      • Dream...
      • If Only...!!!
      • Ripple !!!
      • Dreaming About You...!
      • YOU
      • You are in my thoughts!
      • Red Rose
      • Devine Love
      • MY SWEETEST DREAMS
      • HOW CAN I ???
      • For You !
      • Father Dear !
      • A GIRL IN ME
      • HAPPINESS ! HURT !! HUMILIATION !!!
      • WHY ???
      • The Love Within
      • Living With Your Memories
      • Footprints!!!
      • I Should Have……………..
      • Awaiting To See You ……
      • Thinking Of You
      • Loved you with All of My Heart
      • My Love for you …
      • My Window To The World !!!
      • If Only You Knew !!!
      • First Kiss
      • All About You
      • The Way I Feel
      • I Know It Hurts
      • Dear Heart !
      • After Thoughts!!!!
      • Being together!!!
      • For my Dreamy Eyes
      • You & Me
      • Pains of Love
      • Can’t Afford To Lose You
      • Life
      • Broken Heart !!!
      • Radha Waits…..
      • Why ???
      • 1000 Tears…………
      • Do You Know?

Proud to be an Indiblogger !

IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community

About Me

Maddening Silences
India
"There is nothing to say about me... I am just a nobody"............... Most of my blog posts got created as various people came into my life sharing their feelings....pouring out their pain & heart...which I chose to express in words..to what ever extent my limited knowledge of the English language permitted.... Over the years... as time flew by...my blog became my sanctuary... where I could safely lock out all the feelings...pouring out my deepest emotions...! My poems are my world... a world that opens up when I am alone ... with my own self...you can open the window and peep inside only if you feel confident of relating to a heart... thats engulfed in a Maddening Silence.....!!!
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Feedjit

Followers

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.