Friday, December 7, 2007

You & Me

The glow in my eyes can light up everywhere
I know for sure its just because you are here
The beat in my heart keeps going faster
Just by the way I feel when you are near

The words you speak and thoughts you share
Are always sweet and so very dear
While your caring voice just helps me fight
All my lonely battles without any fear

You showed me how beautiful I am
When you brought in sunshine & rain
You gave me strength & confidence
By holding my hand, time & time again

You invade my dreams and play with my sleep
The sweetness you bring that assures the smile
The stars that you bring down to shine
Helps me glow with you, if only for a while

Sitting close to you, sharing the silence
Wondering always, why life had to be this way?
Are these the bonds from the other life?
When I am here, why did He make you go the other way?

You made me laugh you made me happy
You made me cry till you made me yours
Waiting for the lives to come where
You will be mine and I will be just yours

No comments: