Friday, December 7, 2007

My Love for you …

I tried to hold you tight in my palm
But you seem to have slipped through my fingers
I feel dead in my heart inside
As your thoughts in my mind, still lingers

I feel all alone, reaching out to you
As you pretend to be oblivious of my presence
I seek out to you with all of my heart
As you look back in mock, having a laugh

Was it all my dream, that you cared for me
Or was it all an illusion that you will be with me
Or may be only a madness that happened to me
Or is it simply that you just had to hurt me

How foolish had I been in feeling this way
You are gone now, but I guess I lost myself
I sit back in silence and watch with tearful horror
As dreams I had are turning into my nightmares.

I feel sorry that I loved you so much, may be
Wrong were the feelings which I expressed as such

No comments: