Monday, December 10, 2007

Dream...

There was darkness everywhere near
And I found myself alone...
With terrible fright, I searched for you
As chills ripped my every bone...
I shook myself to let out a scream
Only then, realising it to be an awful dream...

'Cause, I saw your sweet face
With a sweet little smile on your lips...
Dear, will I be able to join your pace?
Escaping time's all possible whips...

I sat watching you,
As sweet memories flooded back..
Surely was I not surprised, that
Every recollection was nothing but sweet...

In whatever I saw,
We were there together...
And passing through the night,
Happiness made me feel like a feather...

And as I saw you in sleep besides me,
I knew nothing would ever go wrong...
Your mere presence near me,
Makes me feel so strong...

Slowly sleep took over me again,
As I sank back into my world of dreams...
Sweet as they were this time,
We were together, clinging to each other's arms...

No comments: