Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Painless World !!!

How strange... !!! Isn't it even tough to imagine a painless world..... but where does all this come from... ? There are so many questions.... and answers I seek.....
Am not sure what triggered this thought process.... am not sure what made it more diversified .... am not even sure if it was ignited when I was lost asleep or when I was wide awake... ..but as I looked at the various aspects of pains in life..... I couldn't help but put it in words... probably its a just a process to have more clarity of thought... or may be its also a way of just wishfull thinking...
Couple of weeks ago.. as I sat in a hospital, nursing an injury, going through meaning less tests...I happened to get a chance to have a close look at various scenarios... and few other things kept bugging my thoughts...?where does all this pain lead us to..?
How do we classify whats causing more pain... whats more painful???
A daughter crying for a father who died?... or is it the father who went thru the pain in the process of dying...?
Does it hurt more to get torn apart in an accident? or does the guilt hurt you more when you caused that accident?
Does the starving of a poverty striken child pain more? or does it pain more to attach machines to our bodies to suck out the excess fat?
Does it hurt more when a woman waits alone for her cheating husband? or does it hurt when she waits desperately for a lover that she never had...?
Does it pain more to struggle through long working hours? or does it pain more to see someone else walk away with the credits?
Does it hurt more to live a lonely life? or does it hurt when you are suffocated by lot of people in a golden cage?
Does it hurt more to hold back your tears? or does it hurt more to hide your happiness?
Does it pain to have a broken bone? or does a Broken heart pain more?
How easy and nice it would be to have a painless world.... how nice it would be if we can erase all the wounds and hurts and pain and move on with our life? how nice it would be if painfull memories don't haunt us through middle of the nights? how nice it would be if we can silently slip in to our deaths while sleeping...? how nice it would be if miracles can happen all the time......

Miracle !!! ... there you go.. its such a nice word :-)... so long.. till I come back with a new imagination...

2 comments:

How do we know said...

Yam.. only u can do this... bring out the emotions we lock out in the real world.. you make me feel like myself again. have to talk to u - alot! will call u.
If u cant make out who i am.. hang on, will call u real quick and explain.

Lots of Love!

Maddening Silences said...

May be I should say its the other way around..... its the strong women like you who actually made me feel like myself again... and yes .. there is so much to talk...call me