Sunday, December 9, 2007

If Only...!!!

If only I saw you in a dream,
then never again would I want to awaken...

If only I were to see you again by chance,
then never again would I leave your side...

If only I were to hear your voice again,
then I would make sure the vibrations never left my mind...

If only the world was not against us being together,
then I would tell you "I love you" every time I saw you...

If only my feelings could be told in open,
then never would I leave your side...


If only the wind was strong enough to carry me,
then I would be by your side every time you think of me...

If only jealousy never existed,
then I would present you with gifts in front of the world...

If only the winds, clouds, and rain could speak,
then only would they speak of us...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only I could dial 481,
then I would tell you how touched I am...

**sigh**

Maddening Silences said...

Thanks for your comments...I guess you can still reach me but the number has changed :-)