Friday, December 7, 2007

HAPPINESS ! HURT !! HUMILIATION !!!

You always extend your hand
To show how much you care
We may be very far
Yet, treasured moments we share
When I need someone to hold me
I feel you are always there
You are the source of my HAPPINESS
That I hope you are well aware.

You give me hope and also doubts
I search for you, but my effort is all in vain
You come in my dreams and chase away my sleep
All the while dear, my heart is in pain
Your thoughts get me drenched
As your memories come down as rain
You are the source of my HURTwondering whether you will ever be mine.

You ease yourself into my life
Promising beautiful days in places far away
Into my heart you whisper wonderful things
Giving it a dilemma, which way to sway
When I come back for reassurance
You just turn back and look away
You are the source of my HUMILIATION
As someday, you may forget me and flyaway.

No comments: