Friday, December 21, 2007

No Regrets!!!

I don't regret ever
About what I felt towards you...
It's just too bad that
About your feelings I had no clue...

I've learned you can't make someone like you;
All you can do is only try
You left me with no answers
Now to put myself to sleep I cry....

I wonder if you think about me
The way I keep thinking about you...
I can't get you off my mind
And I don't know what else to do....

I've tried not calling you
But my fingers start to dial...
I try to keep myself busy
But that only works for a while...

I've always wanted to tell you
But I guess I was scared...
I am not sure if you liked me back
Or if you even cared...

At times, I want to forget about you,
But it's easier said than done...
I
don't want to hurt anymore
How could I have been so dumb???

At times, I wish you would come back just once
Hug me tight and say everything will be fine...
I long for that assurance
But, will it ever be the same again???

No comments: