Friday, December 7, 2007

Footprints!!!

I trusted you as a friend, although,
I never knew what you thought of me
Valued you as a person, as with you,
Myself, I could always be.

I only tried to put you at ease
As you never expressed, what you really feel
May be I did hurt your heart in the way
But its hurting me more, with a torturous zeal.

You just chose to keep away,
Hurting me with your words all along
Left me wondering all the time
What on my part made this go wrong?

I just wish you would come back to me
As waiting for you makes me feel so helpless
May be you never bothered to realize,
But I am missing you more than I can express.

Waves seem to pound my heart
As your thoughts take my breath away
May be we took everything for granted
Must be true, that all men are that way.

Men walk past our lives at times
Leaving a footprint or two as such
Crushing a few hearts on the way
Failing to see that it hurts so much.

No comments: