Friday, December 7, 2007

Loved you with All of My Heart

I loved you with all of my heart
I wanted to hate, yet I loved
Every time you were gone, I hated it more
I blamed myself, every time you left
Though you were at wrong, I cursed myself.

I held on to your hand, as we walked together
I was scared of stumbling, though I held your hand
When you left my hand at times, I did stumble across
It was like pushing me down, every time you left my hand
And I did come down falling, every time you pushed.

It did hurt me badly, every time I fell
I sat there crying alone, every time it hurt
I used to hear you laugh, every time I cried
I looked up to see your hand, even while you laughed
You helped me to stand again, by holding my hand.

I was scared to walk besides you, as I stood there by myself,
Yet, this love I have for you, made me walk with you
Waiting to fall all over again, just because of this love for you
As I loved you with all of my heart

No comments: