Friday, December 7, 2007

Can’t Afford To Lose You

My heart bleeds with the thought of losing you,
The agony in my soul tells me to love more,
Perhaps you won't walk away……… please stay.
Do you really want to destroy me, my life of joy?
What more can I stand? Your words seem to kill me
And what if I die from this pain?
I know it’s hurting you, too.
But losing you, I might as well be dead.
I beg you to consider my tears.
We have been in love for so long,
And we have so many fond memories.
Can I suggest we take a ride back to the place where we met?
Go back in time to look through the love that united us?
We have had turmoil before, but think of it dear,
With out our love, how it would hurt both of us
As I always thought you is the person,
I vowed to love until death
My dearest love, come,
Let your tears mingle on my cheeks,
For I remember the pledge
To love you forever and ever……

No comments: